- 39359898878005, no_call_for_price
- 39359898910773, no_call_for_price
- 39359898943541, no_call_for_price
- 39359898976309, no_call_for_price
- 39966266851381, no_call_for_price
- 39966270554165, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £68.80 £82.56
- Now Only:
- £68.80 £82.56
- Unit price
100% Sheepwool Insulation Optimal Roll (All Sizes)
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
Sheep Wool insulation is 100% pure sheep wool
Optimal Sheep Wool insulation is generally used in stud wall and picthed roof spaces and has a thermal conductivity of 0.0385 W/mK.
Premium is light weight, easy to touch and is a sustainable raw material. It achieves the highest levels of insulation through a natural sustainable raw material like no other.
Sheep Wool insulation is extremely breathable and can absorb up to 33% of its own weight in moisture without any compromise to its insulation qualities.
|Thickness||Size||Pack Coverage||Rolls Per Pack|
|50mm||2 x 570mm x 9.0m||10.26m2||2|
|75mm||2 x 570mm x 6.0m||6.84m2||2|
|100mm||2 x 570mm x 6.0m||6.84m2||2|
|50mm||3 x 380mm x 9.0m||10.26m2||3|
|75mm||3 x 380mm x 6.0m||6.84m2||3|
|100mm||3 x 380mm x 6.0m||6,82m2||3|
Reasons to use Sheep Wool
- The only 100% naturally produced sheeps wool insulation product on the market that has no polyester as "filling" material and no binders.
- 100% Sheep wool has been awarded the coveted Nature Plus Seal and has European Technical Approval (ETA)
- 100% Sheep wool will keep its insulation value even if moisture is present in the building.
- 100% Sheep wool helps to prevent overheating in summer.
- 100% Sheep wool keeps it's "loft" through the lifecycle, it does not slump or reduce in thickness over the years unlike polyester or fibreglass
- 100% Sheep wool helps to reduce the surface spread of flame.
- 100% Sheep wool uses only 15% of the energy to produce when compared with fibreglass and solid foam insulation.
- 100% Sheep wool is fully biodegradable at the end of its life.
- 100% Sheep wool is irritant free and completely safe to use 100% Sheep wool has no harmful side effects
For information on delivery costs and more click here.