- 39592100167733, no_call_for_price
- 39592100200501, no_call_for_price
- 39592100233269, no_call_for_price
- 39592100266037, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £164.21 £197.05
- Now Only:
- £164.21 £197.05
- Unit price
Lyte Double Section Roof Tread Ladder - All Sizes
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
The Lyte Double Section Roof Tread Ladder has combined trade ladder strength with a heavy-duty ridge hook to produce one of the best roof ladders we have ever tested. In this double section configuration, they can be adjusted at 250mm intervals and are compact enough to fit on even the smallest of vans.
Robust box section stiles are complimented with rubber ribbed round rungs to minimise slips and enhance safety while working on roofs. The round rungs are a good choice as they ensure a consistent grip regardless of the angle of the roof. The heavy-duty ridge hook is made from a solid flat alloy bar fitted and is completed with 102mm diameter runner wheels. The bearer bars are rubber-covered ensuring a good distribution of weight while preventing tile damage to the roof.
Double section ladders are hugely versatile as one ladder extends to fit almost every size of the roof. These cat ladders operate like a normal extension ladder and can be adjusted at 250mm (10") intervals to make the perfect fit. Once extended they can be locked securely in place. The compact size of double section ladders also means that they will fit easily onto even the smallest of vans. All in all a great roof ladder and a huge variety of sizes to get the perfect one for you.
- Lightweight but combines the strength of a trade ladder with a heavy-duty ridge hook
- Heavy-duty 102mm diameter running wheels
- Heavy-duty ridge hook made from a solid flat alloy bar
- Strong with heavy-duty ridge hook
- Industrial non-slip rungs box section stiles
- Manufacturers warranty
- Rubber covered bearer bars to distribute weight and to protect the roof
- Double sections fitted with safety catches
|Treads||Open Height||Closed Height||Weight|
|11 + 9||4.6m||2.9m||14.0kg|
|13 + 11||5.6m||3.4m||16.0Kg|
|15 + 13||6.6m||3.9m||18.0Kg|
|17 + 15||7.7m||4.3m||20.0Kg|
For information on delivery costs and more click here.