- 31695469969461, no_call_for_price
- 31695470002229, no_call_for_price
- 31695470034997, no_call_for_price
- 31695470067765, no_call_for_price
- 31695470100533, no_call_for_price
- 31695470133301, no_call_for_price
- 31695470166069, no_call_for_price
- 31695470198837, no_call_for_price
- 31695470231605, no_call_for_price
- 31695470264373, no_call_for_price
- 31695470297141, no_call_for_price
- 31695470329909, call_for_price
- 31695470362677, no_call_for_price
- 31695470395445, no_call_for_price
- 31695470428213, no_call_for_price
- 31695470460981, no_call_for_price
- 31695470493749, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £288.95 £346.74
- Now Only:
- £288.95 £346.74
- Unit price
Kingspan Thermapitch TP10 Pitched Roof Board (All Sizes) 2.4m x 1.2m
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
These products are sold in pack quantities only. Price listed is per pack. Please see pack quantities below.
|Thickness||Boards Per Pack||Coverage Per Pack|
Kingspan Thermapitch TP10 is a tried and tested PIR insulation board of the highest quality with top of the class performance. It was specifically developed for pitched roofs making it an ideal product to insulate a warm loft in both new builds and refurbishments.
Due to its high density, Kingspan TP10 has the added advantage of increasing habitable space by an average of 15% without compromising on its performance. This makes it a user-friendly insulation board to work with.
Kingspan TP10 is usually installed at rafter level and can be used in both ventilated and unventilated pitched roof since air movement has no adverse impact on its efficiency. It also stops the passage of water vapour thanks to the foil facing attached on both sides. The foil backed sides ensure prolonged lifetime of the building where it is used by preventing the build up of excessive moisture.
When you choose Kingspan Thermapitch you can be confident that your pitched roof will be insulated up to a higher standard. This product is a popular option among architects, trade professionals, as well as DIYers. This is reflected in the high demand for TP10, particularly in its 2 best selling sizes: 100mm Kingspan and 25mm Kingspan.
For the full technical information on this Kingspan product and its usage, please download the data sheet available via the Datasheets tab.
Kingspan TP10 specifications:
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Thermal Resistance: 1.10m²K/W
- Board Size: 1200x2400mm
- Material: PIR
- Square Edge
- Fire-resistant: Euroclass F
Kingspan TP10 storage:
Kingspan TP10 should be stored in a dry environment, preferably above ground level to avoid damaging the boards before installation. Do not hesitate to contact a member of our team if you have any questions regarding the storage of tp10.
Kingspan TP10 certifications:
This product is manufactured to ISO 14001 and certified to BES 6001.
CFC/CHFC-free with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
For information on delivery costs and more click here.