- 39366588170293, no_call_for_price
- 39366588203061, no_call_for_price
- 39366588235829, no_call_for_price
- 39366588268597, no_call_for_price
The option you have currently selected is a call to enquire option. Please call us on 020-3582-6399 for more information or select an alternative option.
- Regular price
- £16.89 £20.27
- Now Only:
- £16.89 £20.27
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Cold Water Circular Tank - Super Snug 80mm Lagging Jacket - All Sizes
Adding product to your cart
Product Code: TJ25S
Est Delivery between and
This cold water tank lagging jacket is ideal for insulation of cold water tanks of all types. These jackets are supplied with filled lids as standard, together with two lengths of heavy duty fixing tape for ease of application.
- Ideal for insulation of cold water tanks of all types.
- Jackets supplied with filled lid as standard together with two lengths of heavy duty fixing tape for ease of application.
- Available in contract, deluxe or super snugg version.
- Exceeds requirements of Water Byelaw 30 and BS 7181: 1989.
- Special sizes available upon request.
- Available with Rigid Lid.
- Made in Great Britain.
- Jackets manufactured to BS 7181:1989.
- Exceed requirements of Water Byelaw 30.
- 40mm, 60mm or 80mm nominal thickness glass wool infill available, kitemarked to BS 5803: Part l: 1985 and non-combustible to BS 476: Part 4: 1970.
- Resilient Polythene cover.
- Heavy duty fixings of tensile strength not less than 40N.
- Supplied compression packed in a roll form.
- Strong, resilient and flexible mat which is easy to handle and install.
For information on delivery costs and more click here.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device