- 31690154508341, no_call_for_price
- 31690154541109, no_call_for_price
- 31690154573877, no_call_for_price
- 31690154606645, no_call_for_price
- 31690154639413, no_call_for_price
- 31690154672181, no_call_for_price
- 31690154704949, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £210.48 £252.58
- Now Only:
- £210.48 £252.58
- Unit price
Rockwool RWA45 (All Sizes)
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
The following sizes are sold by the pallet 25mm, 30mm, 40mm and 60mm
|Thickness||Slabs Per Pack||Pack Coverage||Packs Per Pallet|
Rockwool introduces this high-standard semi-rigid, flexible resin bonded slabs specifically for use in acoustic, thermal and fire insulation. These Acoustic Insulation slabs are built in a number of thickness and densities in order to suit maximum requirements. The RWA45 slabs are ideal for multiple applications including thermal insulation for walls, floors, boiler rooms and roofs. Rockwool Sound Insulation Slabs provide great soundproofing with thermal insulation and fireproof properties.
The Rockwool Sound insulation slabs are also good for ventilation plants in all types of offshore platforms and ships, buildings, acoustics ceilings and partition panels.
Rockwool RWA45 features:
- Water repellent
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire insulation
- Resists high temperatures
- No maintenance
- Black or white tissues and aluminium foil facings available
Rockwool RWA45 specifications:
- Board Thickness: 25mm or 30mm or 40mm or 50mm or 60mm or 75mm or 100mm
- Board Size: 1200 x 600+
- The stress required to produce 10% compression (kN/m2): 3.0
- The stress required to reach the elastic limit (kN/m2): 3.5
- Displacement at 5 kN/m2 stress: 16.5 %
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mK) : 0.040-0.063
- Brand: Rockwool
- Fire: assessed by LPC as a suitable product for upgrading the fire resistance of dense concrete slabs.
The RWA45 Rockwool Slab Insulation does not have Ozone Depleting potential or Global warming potential and therefore complies with the relatively modest threshold of GWP<5 included in documents such as the Code for Sustainable Homes. Rockwool Ltd. is increasingly involved in recycling waste Rockwool material that may be generated during installation or at end of life disposal.
Health and safety
Current HSE 'CHIP' regulations and EU directive 97/69/EC confirms the safety of Rockwool material wool.
Rockwool RWA45 certifications:
Rockwool RWA45 100mm slab Insulation is certified by Lloyd's register of shipping as non-combustible materials for use on:
Fixed offshore installations
MED classed ships- DTLR MCA approval
These slabs are rated non-combustible in accordance with ISO 1182 and IMO A.799.
When specified for interior wall or floor assemblies, better overall sound control and fire protection are achieved. RWA45 provides increased density that effectively reduces airflow and essentially, sound transmissions. Greater noise or sound control is further achieved when thicker Rockwool and gypsum board are used together. In commercial applications, much of the sound to be controlled is in the low frequency or bass ranges. This noise includes conversation, projection/video equipment, mechanical rooms and ventilation systems. In the lower 1/3 octave bands, Rockwool outperforms glass wool insulation, providing more low frequency absorption when comparing acoustical testing at low frequencies.
For information on delivery costs and more click here.