- 31687315095605, call_for_price
- 31687315128373, call_for_price
- 31687315161141, no_call_for_price
- 31687315193909, call_for_price
- 32136815149109, no_call_for_price
- 31687315226677, call_for_price
- 31687315259445, no_call_for_price
- 31687315292213, call_for_price
- 31687315324981, no_call_for_price
- 31687315357749, call_for_price
- 31687315390517, call_for_price
- 31687315423285, call_for_price
- 31687315488821, call_for_price
- Regular price
- £44.00 £52.80
- Now Only:
- £44.00 £52.80
- Unit price
Warmline PIR Insulated Plasterboard 1.2m x 2.4m - All Sizes
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
Polyisocyanurate Foam Bonded to PlasterboardBenefits
- All thicknesses readily available
- Simple solution to upgrading walls and roofs
- Quick and easy to install
- Can be used for both newbuild and refurb
- A simple way to meet building regulations
- Cost effective return
Fixing instructions for Dot and dab
- For bonding Warmline range to a wall use a proprietary gypsum based adhesive.
- Please follow the manufacturers instructions. As per manufacturers recommendations apply a continuous ribbon of adhesive around any openings.
- Apply 3 vertical rows of adhesive dabs to the walls at 300mm centres. Also insure that there is a continuous bead at the bottom and top.
- After the adhesive has set fix a minimum of 2 insulation anchors through the board into the wall. They must go into the masonry by a minimum of 30mm.
Fixing instructions for mechanical fixing
- Fix to the wall treated batons 50mm x 25mm at a maximum of 600mm centres. Also fit horizontal batons at both floor and ceiling level.
- l Then fit the warmline board using drywall screws at 150mm centres. Always insure that they penetrate the batons by 25mm.
- l When installing boards to rafters fix them at right angles to the timbers. To ensure a solid finish bridging pieces are to used inbetween the rafters.
For information on delivery costs and more click here.