- 32222976049205, no_call_for_price
- 32222976081973, no_call_for_price
- 32222976114741, no_call_for_price
- 32222976147509, no_call_for_price
- 32222976180277, no_call_for_price
- 32222976213045, no_call_for_price
- 32222976245813, no_call_for_price
- 32222976278581, no_call_for_price
- 32222976311349, no_call_for_price
- 32222976344117, no_call_for_price
- 32222976376885, no_call_for_price
- 32222976409653, no_call_for_price
- 32222976442421, no_call_for_price
- 32222976475189, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £19.02 £22.82
- Now Only:
- £19.02 £22.82
- Unit price
EcoTherm Eco-versal Insulation Board (2.4m x 1.2m) - All Sizes
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
Eco-Versal is an EcoTherm brand insulation board with a core of unbreakable polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam. It has a coating of aluminium foil composite on both fronts of its surface that provide comprehensive building insulation solutions for many applications such as in walls, floors, roofs, and ceilings.
EcoTherm insulation boards are also known for their high compressive strength, being lightweight, and for their ease of installation. They offer excellent dimensional stability and are suitable for domestic, ground-supported or suspended concrete slab ground floors. Eco-Versal can be used between the joists of suspended timber ground floors, suspended blocks, and beam floors above or below ground. This EcoTherm Insulation board must be used above the DPM.
Eco-Versal insulation contributes to zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP). It upgrades the performance of the existing building by providing a profitable means of reducing CO2 emissions. It is also CFC/HCFC free and has a low Global Warming Potential (GWP)of 3, less than the target value of 5.
EcoTherm’s Eco-Versal boards are a fantastic choice for any floor insulation. Depending on the background and supporting structure, these insulation boards can prove to have a very long life. However, it must be noted that EcoTherm Insulation boards are not meant to be used in damp conditions. The PIR core of Eco-Versal boards has a low moisture absorption ability when used for floor construction. Hence, it should not be placed immediately near any structures with water passage or near pipes.
- Aluminium foil facings
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Better dimensional stability
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Used for walls, floors, roofs and ceilings
- CFC/HCFC free
- Water-resistant: No
- Brand: EcoTherm
- Material type: Polyiso
- Coverage: 2.88m2
- Length: 2400mm
- Thickness: 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Compressive strength: 140 kPa
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
Do not store where it may come into contact with moisture from the ground. Keep away from water/moisture on-site.
EcoTherm Eco-versal is manufactured as per BS EN 13165: 2008 Thermal insulation products for building and is satisfied by BBA Agreement certificate no 99/3569. It also achieves BS476-7: 1997 Class 1 rating for fire safety.
For information on delivery costs and more click here.