- 31672460935221, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £0.00 £0.00
- Now Only:
- £0.00 £0.00
- Unit price
Celotex CW4085 85mm
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
THE PRICE SHOWN IS THE PRICE PER PACK. THIS PRODUCT HAS 7 SHEETS PER PACK. THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD IN PACK QTYS ONLY.
The Celotex Cavitywall 85mm is perfect for superior performance thermal insulation in application of partial fill cavity wall insulation. It includes a polyisocyanurate rigid foam and insulation core, along with a thermal conductivity that comes out to be 0.023 W/mK. There are also aluminium foil facings with low emissivity at both the sides. This is formed through a rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) through a blend of blowing agents with low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP).
- Conveniently fits in between cavity wall ties through cavity ties clips
- Clips offer Retention
- Gives long lasting reliable energy savings for all buildings
- Foil facers with low emissivity provide improved thermal insulation along with cavity walls air spaces
- Exemplary dimensional stability
- The insulation component of this Celotex is given an A+ rating in comparison to the BRE Green Guide 2008
- This got CE marking complying with BS EN 13165:2001
- This is CFC/HCFC free that means zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) along with low global warming potential (GWP)
- This is formed in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and quality management systems by Celotex Limited
- Size of Board: 1200 x 450 mm
- Thickness: 85mm
- Thermal conductivity: 0.023W/mK
- Area/pack: 3.78m2
- Board weight: 2.48kg
- Compressive strength: 120kPa
- Water vapour resistance: Greater than 150MNs/g
- Dimensional stability: DS (TH) 8
8no sheets per pack. Each sheet 1.2m x .45m. Price per pack.
For information on delivery costs and more click here.