Eurothane silver are the perfect insulations brought to you by Insulation4less.co.uk. They are a range of flat roof insulation systems which come with a Key mark label of quality with the panels having an outstanding insulation value of (λd = 0.023 W/mK). The boards are faced on both the sides with a multi-layered and gastight complex. The pronounced thermal conductivity coefficient is λD = 0,023 W/mK. The insulation boards are subject to permanent control in quality of the product which is performed by an acknowledged institute. The production process of the insulation boards are certified according to ISO 9001:2000 standards. The minimum thickness of the insulation board is dependent upon the corrugation opening of its steel deck.
Applications and performance:
The boards are installed with closed joints. Care is taken to ensure that the edges be fully supported. The mechanical fixations of the insulants are ensured to meet the demands in compliance with the UEA tc-class II and have a diameter of 4.8mm as the minimum. The waterproofing of the insulation system comes fully bonded with compatible cold glue upon the insulation boards immediately after its installation. It is employed with a vapor control layer that determines through calculation or technical information 215 ""HET PLATTE DAK"" (the flat roof) of the WTCB. It is provided with a set of guidelines which are applicable and incorporated in the technical approval of the insulation system. The waterproofing should be fully bonded with compatible cold glue upon the insulation boards immediately after it is installed.
- Pressure resistance with 10 % deformation: > 120 kPa (1,2 kg/ cm²)
- The minimum thickness of the insulation board depends on the corrugation opening of the steel deck
- The declared thermal conductivity coefficient λD = 0,023 W/mK.
- It comes with a multi-layer coated aluminum foil facing
- It is manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- It has a BBA Certified (BBA certificate 95/3113), CE marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001