The PIR insulation from insulation4less.co.uk brings an array of Recticel Eurothane GP products which aim to provide perfect insulation to your homes. The most important factor of the insulants brought to you by insulation4less.co.uk is that they are completely free of CFC and HCFC. The thermostat insulations in this range are completely rigid, fiber –free and high performance urethane thermoset polyisocyanurate boards.
In case of pitched roofs, framed walls and floors, the range of products from Eurothane GP is the perfect choice. It provides an excellent thermal performance with zero Global Warming Potential (GWP) and zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP). This is an excellent product which offers energy saving benefits to an entire building chain.
Unlike others, the range of products from this range does not degrade or deteriorate due to moisture and perfectly maintain astounding performance. It is lightweight, manageable and easy to cut and install. The board is available in variable dimensions in terms of thickness to suit the specifications and to ensuring that you meet and exceed thermal regulations.
The Recticel Eurothane GP is perfect for application in pitched roofs, floors and framed wall applications which can be coordinated perfectly with underfloor heating systems.
- Most of the insulants in this range comes with an absolutely low thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- The Range of thicknesses of most products is 25mm - 160mm
- It comes with a low emissivity multi-layer coated aluminum foil
- The Compressive strength of products in this range exceeds 140kPa at yield
- The products come with a BBA Certification of (BBA certificate 02/3905), CE marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- The Fire performance of products in this range are Class 1 (BS 476, Part 7), Euroclass F (BS EN 13501-1)